1. All caricaturists (and those wishing to be one) on the planet Earth have the right to participate.
2. Each participant may submit maximum of two (2) caricatures.
3. All caricatures must be made on either A4 or A5 paper size (but not smaller than A5 or bigger than A3).
4. Caricatures must be submitted on paper as originals. If a caricature was made on a computer it has to be signed by the author. Photocopies and other forms of duplication will not be accepted.
5. Selection of caricatures that will be part of the exhibition will be done by officials appointed by the Organizer, Huna d.o.o. Zagreb.
The following awards will be presented:
Grand PRIX 4000 E or 30,000 Kn
1st PRIZE 1000 E or 7,500 Kn
2nd PRIZE 800 E or 5,500 Kn
3rd PRIZE 500 E or 3,500 Kn
2 special acknowledgements 300 E or 2.200 Kn In addition to monetary prizes, each winner will receive a certificate. Five (5) special recognitions without the money prize but with a certificate. Jury can decide to give more recognitions, but not more than 10 recognitions. Propositions / Terms of participation 5th International Zagreb exhibition of car caricature 2011 (Further in text: Exhibition)
6. Each participant in the exhibition will be represented in the exhibition catalogue with one caricature selected by the Organizers.
7. Every artist whose work is exhibited is entitled to a free copy of the exhibition catalogue.
8. e subject ma?er of the exhibition is:
OUR EVERYDAY CAR : HELP ON THE ROAD
9. Prizes will be awarded by a committee of at least seven people, of whom five will be sponsor representa tives and two will be experts appointed the Organizer.
10. Caricatures which are awarded prizes become the property of the sponsor awarding the prize to the artist or remain the property of the Organizers.
11. Caricatures which are not awarded any prizes will
become the property of the Organizer. At the explicit
request of the artist caricatures can be returned (shipping cost is paid by the author of the requested caricature). Also caricatures may be collected in person from Huna d.o.o. 30 days affer the exhibition.
12. All artists give the right to the Organizer to use, publish and exhibit caricatures, without compensation or payment, for the promotion of future exhibitions and projects.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to utilize caricatures with third-parties to promote the artist and the exhibition.
14. By submitting caricatures to the 5th International Car Caricature Exhibition Zagreb 2011 the artist automatically agrees and accepts the terms of participation.
15. All caricatures that will be submitted by 29th of April 2011 will be accepted for inclusion on the exhibition.
You may send your work to the following address:
HUNA D.O.O, SREBRNJAK 55
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
The exhibition will take place in the lobby of the Zagreb City Government on start of june 2011 in cause of World Environment Day. Zagreb 16th February 2011
Full details, terms and conditions and application forms are available on the organizer’s web page www.huna.hr
Phone: 385(1)2430 302, Fax: 385(1)2430 217, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivan Palatinuš (English, German, Spanish)
For HUNA d.o.o.
Zagreb, 14th of February 2011