1. Theme: “ Shoes “
2. The number of entries is limited until 5.
They shall not have been exhibited or published before. Works must be originals and any kind of graphical technique will be accepted, including digital artwork if they are originally signed and if the print is number one (manual numbered). 3-D works are accepted.
3. The works have to be sent to the following address:
B- 9770 KRUISHOUTEM - BELGIUM
Our website www.ecc-kruishoutem.be will inform you if your works
have arrived. The list of participants will regularly be updated.
4. The drawings shall have the following dimensions: 210 x 297
mm (A4) - (8.268 x 11.693 inches). The works shall not be provided
by a passe-partout, neither be stuck on to a larger paper.
The drawing must bear, on the reverse side, the surname, forename and address of the participant. The drawings shall not bear subtitles.
5. By virtue of their participation, the participants authorize the
organizers to publish some of their works (catalogue and promotio
6. The following prizes are foreseen:
1st prize € 1.600,00 + trophy
2nd prize € 1.400,00 + trophy
3rd prize € 1.200,00 + trophy
Prize of the ECC Personal exhibition in the ECC
Prize of the EU € 750,00
Best Belgian Cartoon € 500,00
7. By participating the participant lends his works to the organizers
for exhibitions. The works received will remain at the disposal of
the organizers until 31.12.2011.
8. The entries will only be sent back by the organizers on receiving
a written request. The awarded works will become the property of
the organizers. 3D-works can either be collected at the ECC in the
course of 2011 or can be sent back if the artist wishes to. Postal
charges will be at the artist’s expense. The organization can’t be
held responsible for any damaged or lost work.
9. If after announcement of the prizes, it appears that plagiarism
has been committed, the jury can after deliberation withdraw the
10. Deadline: 2011 February 15
Exhibition: each Sunday from the 17th of April till the 26th of June –
European Cartoon Center Kruishoutem. Opening of the exhibition:
Saturday 16th of April 2011.
NOTE CONCERNING THE CATA LOGUE
In order to receive the free catalogue, please attach six (6)
coupons “international reply” to cover the postage.
These coupons are available in your local post office.
PR and Communication
European Cartoon Center