*The competition is open to all cartoonists from all over the world any professional and amateur over 20 years.
* The participants must be send their personal information, photo, and short biography with their cartoons.
* The works should have been awarded in no other cartoon contest. * The cartoons should be in JPG format, in 1200 pixel size, and with 150 dpi resolutions.
* The cartoons should be sent to:
* any technique will be accepted (any style, digital or by hand).
* The sun shine organizers hold all the rights to publish the cartoons submitted to the contest and use them for promotional purposes and use them in any form.
* Political cartoons should not be submitted to the Competition.
* All the cartoonists whom their cartoons are displayed in the exhibition will receive a free cartoon book.
* Participation in the contest means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury's.
Themes each month:
Apr: game for children and elders.
May: attire, cosmetics, and barber.
Jun: crisis in nature and environment.
Jul: football and world cup.
Aug: crisis in the sky and pollution.
Sep: soldiers and war.
Oct: issues related to water.
Nov: space sciences.
Dec: my favorite subject.
Deadline for monthly prizes:
30 each month
* The results Monthly Prizes of the competition will be announced 15 each month.
1) Monthly Prizes:
* Special Prizes for 10best cartoon and select for main prizes.
2) Main Prizes:
Grand Prize: 12000 dollars + sun shine medal+Certificate.
Gold Prize: 6000 dollars+ sun shine medal+Certificate.
Silver Prize: 3000 dollars+Certificate.
Bronze Prize: 1500 dollars+Certificate.
Special Prizes and Honourable Mentions.
The final results Main Prizes of the competition will be announced on Jan 2011.
* The Jury composed of foreign members and Japanese artist.
Contact us for any question: