THEME: “Humour and Vine in love”
DEADLINE: 1st April 2008
PRIZES: In kind, above all, of a liquid kind, complementary money prizes, special invitations and awards. Special mentions: diplomas.
- All artists whose work is selected for inclusion in the exhibition will receive a free copy of the biennale catalogue.
PARTICIPANTS: Artist from all countries, all ages and both sexes.
ENTRIES: Number of cartoons: maximum 3.
- Format minimum A4 (210 x 297 mm) maximum A3 (420 x 297 mm).
- Original works: yes - digital artwork: yes
NEW also: high–quality copies: yes
- This works are accepted if signed by the author.
On the back of each piece of work should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS:
- The family name: first name, (pseudonym) and address of the artist
- NEW the title or the number 1,2,3.
- A short biography, photo or self portrait may also be included.
- Enclose the complete entry form. (Available from the 1st of December 2007 on the website http://www.humouretvigne.fr.st/ If you will receive the regulation and entry form for this competition send us your e-mail adress to email@example.com )
RETURN OF ORIGINAL WORKS: Should participants require their work to be returned after the event, this must be indicated on the entry form.
DONATION: We are constituting a permanent collection for the promotion of our biennale. If you accept to offer your works please note it on the entry form.
EXHIBITION: from 21st to 15th July 2008
Venue - Cloître des Carmes, JONZAC, Charente Maritime, FRANCE.
Saturday 28 June - inauguration - announcement of winners, presentation of prizes.
The exhibition will travel to other French towns.
ARTIST’S RIGHTS: The organisers reserve the right to use artist work for the promotion of the artist and the "Humour & Vine" event without financial reward. All others rights remain property of the artist.
ADRESS ENTRIES TO: Humour & Vigne BP 43, 17502, JONZAC CEDEX , FRANCE
http://www.humouretvigne.fr.st/ or www.chez.com/vignumour02